Based on the reference design by Raspberry Pi, our Pimoroni Pico VGA Demo Base is a great way to start experimenting with Raspberry Pi Pico/RP2040. It's the perfect way to demo of some of the fun things you can achieve with the RP2040 microcontroller such as generating a solid VGA output without taxing the CPU at all!
- Amaze your friends by showing them you still own a D-sub cable!
- Bask in the glory of 15-bit analog video!
- Get teary eyed over the warm, authentic, RC filtered PWM audio!
This board will run the various video example programs that Raspberry Pi have put together to demonstrate features of the RP2040.
- 15-pin VGA (D-sub) connector
- PCM5100A DAC for line out audio over I²S (datasheet)
- PWM audio output
- SD card slot
- Reset button
- Female headers to install your Raspberry Pi Pico
- Three user-controllable switches
- Rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached)
- Programmable with C/C++