You have the possibility, as in an ordinary shop, to fill your shopping cart with the products of your choice. There is also the possibility to order multiples of a product or remove it from your cart altogether. You can place products in your cart by clicking the desired product’s shopping cart icon. If you have made your selection, you can check the current content of the shopping cart again and make changes if necessary. Please note that all prices shown on www.elektor.com include sales tax (VAT) unless otherwise stated.
The following payment methods (depending on the delivery country) are available:
- Via credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro and UnionPay) – You can use your credit card information-through our secure SSL procedure-safely that we provide together with your credit card Organization for proper handling.
- Via PayPal – Payment for this is via the PayPal site, upon completion you will receive a confirmation from our server.
- PayPal Express – As a PayPal customer, you can also order quickly and easily as a guest.
- Klarna – You have the option of paying immediately or within 30 days at the latest.
- Apple Pay – Apple’s payment system for its own devices (Mac/iPhone/iPad) when using the Safari browser
- Google Pay – Google’s payment system for Android devices using the Google Pay app
- Shop Pay – Shopify’s accelerated payment system
Please note that all prices shown on www.elektor.com include sales tax (VAT) unless otherwise stated.
For technical reasons we charge a flat rate for shipping and handling in lieu of variable amounts based on size and/or weight. You will see the correct amount in your cart after you log-in. If you are not logged-in, it can occur that you do not see the correct amount. In some countries the amount for shipping and handling is higher than others because we send everything from our warehouse in the Netherlands. Because 95% of our shipments are standard packages, we use this rate as a starting point. It might therefore be that in exceptional cases you will pay more postage than required for your package. Unfortunately we cannot make any changes to this at this time. In furtherance, this situation provides no basis for compensation.
As a customer, you have fourteen working days (starting the first day after delivery of your items) to inform us that you desire to cancel your purchase. There is no right of withdrawal for DVD-ROMs, USB sticks or other delivered data carriers that have been unsealed by the consumer, nor for services that have been transmitted online via download (such as e-books or other PDFs).
How to cancel your order:
- Your product is damaged: Before returning the product, please contact first our Customer Service Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and send a short description of the problem / damaged product. You will receive an RMA number from our Customer Service Department incl. the return address.
- If you wish to return / cancel one or more products from your order, you can easily do so via the website of our fulfilment partner here. You will need your order number, which you can find on your package or if you created an account here, as well as the email address you used to order it. Please note that you are responsible for cost and risk of returning the goods. For customers outside the EU, this means in addition to the shipping costs, also the customs costs will be for your account.
Our Customer Service department can help you with any questions you may have regarding orders, delivery dates and memberships. Please also contact our Customer Service department for any changes, complaints or special wishes. Please be sure to state your customer or membership number if you have one. We can be reached by email on email@example.com. You can also order by calling +44 20 76928344.