We've incorporated tinkering essentials like a mini breadboard, motor drivers, ADC inputs, a built in speaker, general purpose inputs/outputs, switches, and two Breakout Garden slots so you can add on a couple of breakouts.
We've also managed to fit in a vibrant 240x240 IPS LCD screen with four tactile buttons so you can easily monitor and control what your project is doing. It's all wrapped up in a nice, sturdy baseboard with a pleasingly compact footprint which won't involve nearly as many trailing wires as if you were experimenting with a traditional breadboard setup.
Our comprehensive MicroPython and C++ libraries will let you control every aspect of the board like a digital maestro. It's great for beginners and advanced users.
- Pico Explorer Base
- Piezo speaker
- 1.54' IPS LCD screen (240x240)
- Four user-controllable switches
- Two Half-Bridge motor drivers (with over current indicator LED)
- Easy access GPIO and ADC pin Headers
- Two Breakout Garden I²C sockets
- Mini breadboard
- Rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- Dimensions: approx 117 x 63 x 20 mm (L x W x H, assembled)
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries