New Hardware version with Full HD screen!
Put your Raspberry Pi board into a pi-top and you can start to build your own customised laptop. With the slogan, 'Learn, Play, Create', you can learn about programming, computing and hardware creation all at once — all you need is a Pi board.
The pi-top takes little time to build and has no need for a soldering iron. You can start to experiment with electronics, create printed circuit boards and produce 3D projects that you can print (such as a pi-top case!). How? Through step-by-step online tutorials and lesson plans. The collaborative nature of the pi-top means that you can learn and share with others — learning is cloud based.
• Compatible with any Raspberry Pi board
• Kit component guide
• Learn transferable skills to create your own hardware projects
• Portable with 10+ hours of battery life
• Raspbian (Jessie) operating system with Python, Scratch, Minecraft, Libre Writer, Libre Impress and Libre Calc software
• Chromium, 3D Slash, CEED Universe, Now software
• Accessible from anywhere, anytime
• 13.3 inch Full HD IPS TFT LCD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
• Smart battery with 10+ hours run time, 2-Wire SMBus V 2.0 interface
• German keyboard (fully programmable) and trackpad
• 8 GB SD card with pre-installed pi-top OS
• Power supply
• Acrylic slice
• Image based build manual
• Colour: Grey
• The pi-top is optimised for use with Raspberry Pi 3, and does not include a WiFi dongle.
• Raspberry Pi is not included.