Dragino LoRa IoT Kit is designed to facilitate beginners and developers to quickly learn LoRa and IoT technology.
It help users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality. It is easy to program, create and connect your things everywhere. A number of telecom operators are currently rolling out networks, but because LoRa operates in the open spectrum you can also set up your own network.
The LoRa IoT kit will show how to build LoRa network, and how to use the network to send data from a LoRa sensor node to the cloud server. When used as a private LoRa network, the LoRa gateway will connect your other LoRa nodes up to 5 km however expect up to 10 km range (when in line of sight) when connecting your LoRa node to a LoRa gateway!
- Get the hardware to start with IoT projects
- Learn the Arduino code and MCU knowledge
- Use various common sensors
- Acquire the basics of Linux
- Understand the basic construction of IoT and the way it works
- Start using the LoRa wireless technology
- Build your LoRa network
- Learn how to use your sensor network to communicate with different IoT servers.
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- GPS tracker
This is the 868 MHz version.