Modular Laptop: enjoy coding and building electronics
The new pi‑top 2 turns a Raspberry Pi into a modular laptop. Learn to code, create your own devices, and take your knowledge to the next level.
Inspired by makers, educators and inventors who love the original pi-top, this new version
comes as a killer, new generation of pi-top laptops: 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, keyboard & trackpad, battery (up to 8h), Polaris operating system
Sliding Keyboard Design & Inventor's Kit
Slide out the keyboard to reveal the built in Modular Rail. It's a workspace for you to build your creations, using pi-top accessories. You may connect your own boards with electronic components, always close at hand, at the same time retractable in a second as soon as you want.
pi-top 2 teaches you to create your own inventions on your journey as an inventor. The included inventor's kit comprises several components including pi-topPROTO+.
With more than twenty projects on offer together with step-by-step guiding, you will delve into new worlds, like Smart Robot, Music Maker and Space Race.
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (not included)
- 14” full HD LCD screen
- 180° screen angle range
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core ARM cortex A53P
- 40 GPIO pins
- Ethernet port
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Camera interface
- Micro SD card slot
- 4 USB ports
- HDMI port
- 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Display interface
- Videocore IV 3D graphics core
- 6-8 hour battery life
- 104x75mm trackpad with Gesture Control
- 105mm sliding keyboard for internal access (US keyboard layout)
- Modular Rail for pi-top accessories
- pi-top v2 – Laptop Kit for Raspberry Pi
- 18V, 2.5A charger with AU, EU, UK and US adapters
- SD Card Removal Tool
- 8GB class 10 SD card with pi-topOS
- Inventor's Kit (breadboard PCB pi-topPROTO+, components and booklet to built up 20+ awesome projects)
- pi-topOS comes with a full software suite, including Google Suite, Chrome web-browser, a full Microsoft Office-compatible productivity suite, 3D printing software, Scratch coding and more!
- Instruction manual
- Inventor guide
- pi-top v2 is not compatible with pi‑topSPEAKER mk1
Version can be identified on underside of the pi‑topSPEAKER