Trimble Miniature 3.0V GPS Antenna - MCX Connector (56237-50 Replacement)
Miniature GPS Antenna Range For All Applications, 27dB Gain
This is a compact, active, micropatch GPS antenna used with Trimble's Lassen LP, Lassen SQ & Lassen iQ GPS modules as well as other manufacturers GPS equipment for portable devices requiring low power consumption. It has a magnetic mounting for quick, convenient placement on any suitable surface.
- Connector: straight MCX (MCX-SP-1.5DQEHV)
- Frequency: 1575.42 +/- 1.023 MHz
- Dimensions: 34.0mm L x 37.4 mm W x 12.95 mm H
- Weight: 100g with cable
- Power consumption: 15mA (typical) / 20mA (max)
- Mounting: magnetic
- Cable: 5 meters with MCX connector
- Environment -40° to +85° C with high humidity
- Replaces 39265-50 & 56237-50 antenna - direct replacement
- Operates on 2.7 to 3.3 Volts
- 27dB gain (including antenna, LNA, cable and connector)
- For use with Lassen LP (MCX), Lassen SQ (HFL) & Condor and Lassen iQ (HFL) GPS modules.