The GBDSO is a plug-in module that turns the popular Nintendo Gameboy Classic, Pocket, Colour or Advanced into a versatile dual-channel oscilloscope. An optional link to a PC even allows measured oscillograms to be viewed or stored on the PC. The GBDSO rocked the electronics hobby world and that�s why we continue offering ready-built GBDSO modules (including the associated PC software and the magazine articles).
- Dual trace display
- Bandwith 100 kHz
- Sample-rate max. 1 Msa/s
- Real-time FFT-mode with dB scale
- Adjustable persistence in X-Y mode
- PC link for image and or data transfer
- 5-hour operation from NiMH battery pack
- Averaging- and auto-trigger-functions
A very useful thing to have when bringing your fullsize o-scope along isn't an option, f.ex. when you're away from mains power.