Analog System Lab Kit PRO is packed in a very resistant protective box along with the relevant documentation.
The package contains:
- • Damage resistant protective box
- • ASLK PRO board in antistatic bag
- • Manual, Schematic and Graph paper book
- • Wire jumpers, transistors and diodes
This kit is designed for undergraduate engineering students to perform analog lab experiments. The main idea behind ASLK PRO is to provide a cost efficient platform or test bed for students to realize almost any analog system using general purpose ICs such as OP-Amps and analog multipliers.
Eleven sections on the board for 14 fantastic experiments: Everything that engineer needs
ASLK PRO comes with three general-purpose operational amplifiers (TL082) and three wide-bandwidth precision analog multipliers (MPY634) from Texas Instruments. We have also included two 12-bit parallel-input multiplying digital-to-analog converters DAC7821, a wide-input non-synchronous buck-type DC/DC controller TPS40200, and a low dropout regulator TPS7250 from Texas Instruments. A portion of ASLK PRO is left for general-purpose prototyping which can be used for carrying out mini-projects.
Manuals and Schematics
All you need to get started: user-friendly manual which guides you through 14 great laboratory exercises which help you to understand on-board modules through interesting and useful experiments. These examples are a great starting point for your future projects. User manual is easy to read, with good explanations and lots of photos. We also provided a full-color board schematics and a 100-page graph paper book with linear and logarithmic grid, for easier drawings of graphs required by the experiments.
The best tool for students: Learn analog with ease
• Board contains ten basic groups of analog components which will help you master analog engineering in fun and easy way.
Everything is already here: Depictive board markings
• We’ve carefully planed the silkscreen markings, and drew components just as you are used to in your classes.
Built from the best components: Long lasting quality
• Components used in this board are chosen to withstand thousands of hours of work, so many generations of students can learn on a single board.
14 excercises and examples: Manuals that teach
• We especially designed the manuals to be your guide, with fourteen practical examples and interesting projects for young engineers.