This kit is designed for undergraduate engineering students to perform analog lab experiments. The main idea behind ASLK PRO is to provide a cost efficient platform or test bed for students to realize almost any analog system using general purpose ICs such as OP-Amps and analog multipliers.
Eleven sections on the board for 14 fantastic experiments: Everything that engineer needs
ASLK PRO comes with three general-purpose operational amplifiers (TL082) and three wide-bandwidth precision analog multipliers (MPY634) from Texas Instruments. We have also included two 12-bit parallel-input multiplying digital-to-analog converters DAC7821, a wide-input non-synchronous buck-type DC/DC controller TPS40200, and a low dropout regulator TPS7250 from Texas Instruments. A portion of ASLK PRO is left for general-purpose prototyping which can be used for carrying out mini-projects.
Manuals and Schematics
All you need to get started: user-friendly manual which guides you through 14 great laboratory exercises which help you to understand on-board modules through interesting and useful experiments. These examples are a great starting point for your future projects. User manual is easy to read, with good explanations and lots of photos. We also provided a full-color board schematics and a 100-page graph paper book with linear and logarithmic grid, for easier drawings of graphs required by the experiments.
The best tool for students: Learn analog with ease
• Board contains ten basic groups of analog components which will help you master analog engineering in fun and easy way.
Everything is already here: Depictive board markings
• We’ve carefully planed the silkscreen markings, and drew components just as you are used to in your classes.
Built from the best components: Long lasting quality
• Components used in this board are chosen to withstand thousands of hours of work, so many generations of students can learn on a single board.
14 excercises and examples: Manuals that teach
• We especially designed the manuals to be your guide, with fourteen practical examples and interesting projects for young engineers.
Analog System Lab Kit PRO is packed in the protective box along with the relevant documentation. This box is very resistant to all kinds of damages and shocks. The package contains:
• Damage resistant protective box
• ASLK PRO board in antistatic bag
• Manual, Schematic and Graph paper book
• Wire jumpers, transistors and diodes
|Category||Education & Information|