This microcontroller board is particularly well suited for monitoring and control applications. The plug-in TCP/IP module allows you to implement a web server and other network-oriented applications and a microSD card provides for mass storage. Four LEDs four buttons and a removable display make up the user interface. And of course the board is equipped with a wide range of external interfaces.
- ATxmega256A3 with 256 KB flash and 16 KB SRAM
- RS-485 interface with screw terminals (A B +12 V GND ElektorBus compatible)
- MicroSD card slot connected to SPI interface
- Socket for WIZ820io network module available from Elektor (# 130076-91)
- Embedded extension connector with three ADC inputs two GPIOs SPI and I2C on a 14-pin (2x7) header range of expansion boards available from Elektor
- 4 pushbuttons and 4 LEDs
- Additional UART pins brought out to optional mini-DIN socket
- Optional headers for connection to almost all pins of the microcontroller
- Programmable using low-cost AVRISP programmer and free Atmel Studio software
- Plug-in display module with three lines of sixteen characters and LED backlight
- Optional header for attaching FTDI USB-to-TTL cable
- Optional header for Elektor BOB USB-to-TTL converter module (# 110553-91)
- Printed circuit board fits Hammond enclosure 1598REGY and RS part number 220-995
- Software library in C for all peripheral modules available for free download.