This interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are 2 analogue inputs and 2 analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution.
The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors. All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
You may write custom Windows (XP, Vista, Windows7) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
Source code examples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, Excel, Delphi and Borland C++ builder are available.Features
- Diagnostic / Test Software:
- Separate output / input test
- Clear all / set all function
- Counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 20kHz depends on total I/O load)
- Analogue output set sliders
- Analogue input bar-graph indication
- Minimum system requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- USB 1.1 or higher connection
- Windows XP or later
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5 V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100 mA / 40 V (on board LED indication)
- Up to 4 cards can be connected to PC
- General conversion time: 2 ms per command
- Uses Microsoft human interface device (HID) driver, no external driver required.
- Diagnostic software, examples and DLL are downloadable via our website
- Power supply through USB : approx. 70 mA
- Dimensions : 145 x 89 x 20 mm