Swiss Pi (150584-91)
• Versatile I/O card for use with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/Zero.
• Can be used with AxiCat adapter.
• 16 general-purpose I/O lines with individually configurable direction and pull-up resistor, 5V level.
• 16 output channels providing 12-bit pulse-width modulation (PWM) output channels at about 40 to 1000 Hz with LED drive and servo motor capability, 10 mA source, 25 mA sink, 5 V level.
• Low-power, 12-bit, 8-channel analog-to-digital converter chip featuring internal track/hold, voltage reference, and clock.
• RS-485 interface with direct UART access from host system.
• Dedicated software-accessible controller for supporting RS-485 interface.
• Battery backed up real-time clock and calendar with integrated temperature compensated crystal oscillator and a 32.768 kHz quartz crystal.
• Connector for extending I2C bus operating at 5 V.
• Polyfuse on 5V line for preventing damage to the computer.
• Incorporates EEPROM as defined by the HAT specification.
• Slot for camera cable is provided.
• Cutout for display cable is provided.
• Dimensions: 65 mm x 56 mm x 21 mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 29 g (without battery)
• RTC backup power 10 years
• Swiss Server (Linux, Windows): server program for accessing Swiss Pi (and other boards) using network sockets.
• Swiss library: API for programming in C (Linux, Windows).
• RS-485 Controller program (Attiny45 firmware).
• HAT identification (EEPROM image).
Free Software Download: