- Intelligent box: With Raspberry Pi 3 B, motor and servo driver board and LED board, this AI box supports speech recognition, Servo & Motor Driver, etc.
- Speech Recognition: Built-in MIC & Speaker, integrating the Speech to Text (STT), Text to Speech (TTS) functions.
- Learn to code easily: You can learn how to code faster and more easily than ever with a visual programming language software, or Python code.
- Motor & Servo Driver: PCA9685 and TB6612 chipsets are built in the board, thus supporting 8 channel PWM (servo) and 2 channel motor output.
- Analog & Digital port: 8 channel RPi GPIOs and 5 analog port for Sensing & Actuating.
The PiSmart Box is an intelligent platform based on the Raspberry Pi, integrating the Speech to Text (STT), Text to Speech (TTS), and servo and motor control, suitable for robot control and experiment exploration.
It includes 5 analog input channels, 2 motor output channels, 8 PWM output channels, and the 8 digital and communication channels built in the Raspberry Pi, making DIY program easier and the human-computer interaction more intelligent and humanized. The kit comes with the easy-to-use visual programming language software Dragit, making coding fun and easy to learn.
- 10x M2.5*12 Screw
- 4x M3 Nut
- 6x M2.5*10 Through Spacer
- 6x M2.5*11+6 Copper Standoff
- 1x 9V/2A Power Adapter
- 2x Transparent Silica Ring
- 1x Philip Screwdriver
- 3x 40mm FFC 0.5 40-Pin Reverse Connecting Line
- 1x 8G TF Card
- 1x PiSmart Top PCB
- 1x PiSmart Bottom PCB
- 1x Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B)