SmartiPi Touch – Stand for the official Raspberry Pi Touchscreen
SmartiPi Touch is an elegant stand for the official Raspberry Pi touch display. The stand features camera functionality and is wall mountable, and HAT ready!
The display is secured into the case with four screws. A Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3B, 2, B+ or A+ is then enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the the Pi when it is in the compartment. The ribbon cable that comes with the display connects into the Raspberry Pi DSI port. The stand has a pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen.
The case is compatible with the Official Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display from the Raspberry Pi foundation.
The Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Camera are not included.
Please note: the SmartiPi touch frame is not compatible with the new Raspberry Pi 4
- The larger base has rubber feet to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces. There are also holes in the base to screw to a surface.
- 75 mm M4 VESA mount points on the back in a square pattern
- The micro USB Y power cable (included) will allow you to power the display and Raspberry Pi simultaneously without having to have deal with two power cables
- Includes the popular LEGO® compatible camera case that works with Pi camera version 1 and 2. It has a LEGO® compatible back and can attach to the case on the LEGO® plate on the back or the front.
- You can even cut out the knockout in the door with a razor blade and use heat sinks with the door.