PiXtend V2 -S- is a programmable logic controller (PLC) based on the high-performance Raspberry Pi single board computer. The wide range of digital and analogue inputs and outputs enables the connection of a wide variety of sensors and actuators from industry and the maker sector. The connection to other devices, controllers and computer systems is established via standard serial interfaces (RS232, Ethernet, WiFi).
The PiXtend V2 -S- ePLC Pro version is a complete device with a stainless steel cover and a DIN rail enclosure. This version is particularly suitable if the Raspberry Pi control system is to be installed immediately and the control application is of priority. This PiXtend V2 -S variant is aimed at customers with the highest demands on appearance, stability and safety.
The PiXtend V2 -S- ePLC Pro contains a pre-installed SD card, a set of jumpers for configuration.
- CODESYS V3 - professional programming system for programmable logic controllers (PLC) according to IEC 61131-3
- C - the standard of the Linux world
- Python - the language of the Raspberry Pi, scripting language
- FHEM - popular open source home automation system, operation via web or app
- Node-RED - graphical flow-based programming for the IoT age
- OpenPLC - free system for PLC programming according to IEC 61131-3
- Comming Soon: FourZero - the programming system for distributed control systems and Industry 4.0 according to IEC 61499
- 8x digital inputs (3.3 V / 5 V / 12 V / 24 V)
- 4x digital outputs (max. 30 V, 0.5 A each)
- 4x PWM / servo outputs (2x 16 bit, 2x 8 bit)
- 4x relay (max. 230 V, 6 A)
- 2x analog voltage inputs (0 ~ 5 V / 0 ~ 10 V)
- 2x analog voltage outputs (0 ~ 10 V)
- 4x GPIOs (5 V)
- Serial interface: RS232
- Real Time Clock (RTC) with battery buffering
- Support of up to four DHT11 / DHT22 / AM2302 sensors (temperature and humidity)
- Slot for 433 MHz transmitter (radio sockets), transmitter not included
- Onboard voltage regulator
- Input: 12 - 24 V DC (max. 30 V)
- Output: 5 V DC / 2.4 A (supplies PiXtend V2 -S-, Raspberry Pi and connected USB devices)
- Retain/Persistent memory, 32 bytes Flash EEPROM
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi models B+ / 2B / 3B / 3B+
- Dimensions: 177 x 105 x 67 mm
Scope of delivery
- PiXtend V2 -S- ePLC Pro module - complete unit - professional version
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+ - assembled
- DIN rail housing & stainless steel hood - assembled
- microSD card - 16 Gbyte - pre-installed (please choose the contect above)
- Set of jumpers for configuration
- Multiligual safety data sheet
All the additional information about the product, software manuals, libraries and examples as well as a hardware manual can be found here.
Learn more about PiXtend V2 -S- from the Info-Sheet!