Loop testers or loop testers are used to test the safety of electrical systems. These devices measure the impedance of the short-circuit loop between the outer conductors of a circuit, calculating the Prospective Short-circuit Current (PSC). The protection of the circuit (circuit breaker) must therefore trigger at a lower current than the prospective short-circuit current to avoid excessive heating of the lines and thus a fire hazard.
- 3 1/2-digit LCD display with backlight
- For measuring the loop impedance
- For measuring the anticipated short-circuit current
- Check mains and proper wiring before measurement
- Safety: EN-61010-1; CAT III 600 V, double insulated housing
- Accessories: Carrying case, Test leads, Batteries and User manual
||20 Ω / 200 Ω/ 2000 Ω
||0,01 Ω / 0,1 Ω /1 Ω
|Prospective Short Current
||200 A / 2 kA /20 kA
||0,1 A /1 A / 10 A
||50 ~ 250 V
||+/-2% +/- 5 dgt.
||6 x 1,5 V AA (UM-3) batteries
||92 x 200 x 50 mm