Peak Atlas ZEN50 Zener Diode Analyser
- Supports most Zeners, Avalanche diodes and reference diodes from 0 V up to 50 V.
- Great for testing VDRs, TVSs and other types of voltage protection devices.
- Selectable test currents: 2 mA, 5 mA, 10 mA and 15 mA.
- Also ideal for measuring the forward voltage of diodes (including HV/EHT diodes that can have very high forward voltage drops).
- Tiny duty cycle of test current to minimise heating of your component even when testing at 50 V and 15 mA.
- Measures breakdown voltage (0.00 V to 50.00 V) with a resolution as fine as 20 mV.
- Measures slope resistance (up to 1 kΩ at 15 mA with a 1 Ω resolution).
- Single Alkaline AAA battery (included).
- Long battery life and regulated test conditions even when the battery voltage is as low as 1.0 V.
- Test voltages are below levels described in the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC.
- Continuous measurement display (updated 3 times per second).
- Measurement "hold" function to hold displayed values even if component is removed.
- Fitted gold plated crocodile (alligator) clips.
- Very comprehensive printed user guide.
- ZEN50 instrument.
- Comprehensive printed user guide.
- AAA Alkaline Battery.
- Fitted premium gold plated croc clips.