Ohbot Pi 2.1 Kit (Raspberry Pi)
- It has seven motors to provide a range of realistic movement.
- Ohbot uses a microcontroller board which allows for additional sensors to be used.
- Face recognition
- Ohbot I2C Sensor V2
- Incorporates text-to-speech technology in Python, including lip synchronisation
- Graphics: SVGA with high colour or better.
- Hard Disk Free Space: 50MB or more.
- Minimum CPU & Memory (RAM): As recommended by operating system specification.
- Motors: 7
- Optional Extras: Camera Kit, Sensor Pack, Illuminated Eyes and Sound Effects Pack.
- Dual USB cable
- 5 V power adaptor rated at 1 A
- Graphical assembly instructions
- Ohbrain board
- Neck turn motor
- Lip motors
- Eyelids and eyeballs