If you've been following the "Arduino on Course" article series, you are probably aware of the long-term and intimate relationship of Elektor with the Arduino team. The articles present projects for the Arduino platform, the open-source and open hardware platform that has revolutionized microcontroller development thanks to its easy-to-use hard- and software.
We are proud to announce that a selection of Arduino hardware products is now available for ordering in the Elektor Store. We have selected five popular boards for you:
- Arduino Uno - the most popular with its ATmeag328 MCU;
- Arduino Mega - like the Uno but with more memory and I/O;
- Arduino Leonardo - especially good for USB applications;
- Arduino Due - 32-bit power, because equipped with an ARM processor;
- Arduino Ethernet - networking has never been easier.
Getting started with Arduino is a piece of cake, so what are you waiting for? Besides, we are working on even more good Arduino things to come, so you better prepare yourself!