The FG085 is an inexpensive yet allround Function Generator. It can produce signals of many different waveforms. The device is very easy to use and requires little skill making it a nice entry level testing instrument for electronic hobbyists, students or anyone else with a homelab.
This is the paneled kit version of FG085. All SMT parts have been pre-soldered on PCB. MCUs on board have been pre-programmed. Through-hole components are to be installed by users. Soldering skill is required to assemble the kit.
• Generating continuous waveforms of Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp (up and down), and Staircase (up and down)
• Generating user defined arbitrary waveforms (AWG)
• Generating frequency sweeping signals of selected waveforms. Start frequency, stop frequency, and sweep rate can be independently set
• Generating servo test/control signals in micro-second resolution with user programmable pulse width, amplitude, and cycle
• Setting of frequency (or period), amplitude, and offset is done with digits – quick and straightforward
• Variable duty cycle from 1% – 100% for square signal
• Frequency (period), amplitude, and offset can be incrementally adjusted with rotary encoder
• Incremental step size can be set to any value. Very convenient for quickly adjust frequency/cycle arount a certain point or over a range
• Trigger input available
• Synchorous output available for sweeping mode
• Settings are memorized after power down
• Can be used as an adjustable DC voltage source by setting frequency to 0