MeArm Pi Orange Robot Arm (kit)
The MeArm Pi is the first robot arm designed specifically for Raspberry Pi.
The MeArm Pi can be controlled directly through the onboard joysticks, or you can learn to code to make it move using one of the many programming languages run on the Raspberry Pi. All of the software is open source and easily accessible. It covers a wide range of skill levels, from absolute beginner to experienced programmer.
To make things even easier, it can all be controlled straight from your web browser, with no need to buy additional hardware like monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
How to build it?
The MeArm Pi has been designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble. Children can build it themselves and we suspect adults may be able to build it unaided too. The only tool you'll need to build it is a hex key, and we include one in the box!
- Plastic parts for the structure of the arm
- Socket head screws for easy assembling
- Hex key
- 4 Metal gear servos
- Raspberry Pi HAT with two on-board joysticks
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B+ models (including Zero models)
- Powered via micro USB (same as Raspberry Pi)
- Raspberry Pi image provided for a quick start
- 4 degrees of freedom
- Browser-based programming