This K2L901 diagnostic interface offers you a quick introduction to vehicle diagnostics. Simply insert into the OBD II socket in the vehicle and connect to the USB port of the computer. No additional power supply needed. Suitable for OBD and OBD-2 vehicle diagnostics via K and L wires (no CAN) for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles (12 V).
At a glance:
• Particularly small transparent plug housing with integrated OBD-2 connector (approximately 3 x 4.5 cm without connector shell)
• Gold-plated plug contacts
• OBD2 connector in accordance with SAE J1962/ISO 15031-3 standards: leading ground pins and central register for passenger cars (type A)
• 135-cm long white/transparent cable to USB type-A connector Sealed incl. anti-kink protection
• Cable outlet can be rotated by 180 degrees (by opening the housing)
• Three LEDs: USB voltage, send data, receive data The LEDs illuminate toward the rear, meaning that they can always be seen properly, no matter how the OBD connector needs to be inserted
Depending on what software you install on your computer, several functions are available to you. This feature provides you with flexibility, allowing you to carry out manufacturer-specific diagnostics and standardised OBD2 diagnostics (ISO 9141, ISO 14230/KW2000).
• Read and delete fault codes (DTCs)
• Read live data
• Reset/delete service interval display/inspection display
• Vehicle configuration (coding)
• Actuator diagnostics
The interface is therefore suitable for many vehicles from manufacturers such as VW, Opel, Audi, Seat, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Nissan, Mini Cooper, Alfa Romeo and Subaru, as well as vehicle heaters from Webasto and Eberspächer.
In contrast to other low-price products, the interface is built using high-quality components:
• High-quality USB serial converter from leading manufacturer FTDI
• ISO interface driver type L9637: short-circuit proof and protected against polarity reversal
• Correct electrical engineering component rating with 510-Ω (Ohm) pull-up resistors and ferrite bead for USB
- The device does not come with a manual. You can download the manual here.
- Drivers are not included. Please read the detailed installation instructions included in the manual.