GSM Click™ with its Quectel M95 FA GSM/GPRS module is ideal for mobile devices. It covers frequencies of 850/900 MHz with up to 2W, and frequencies of 1800/1900 MHz with up to 1W transmitting power. The M95 module is also compliant with the eCall EU Directive. This module is the main component of the click board and it consists of a number of internal blocks or sections, such as antenna switching section, RF transceiver section, memory, power management, and most importantly - the cellular baseband processor. The module interface consists of several lines used to report the device and the network status, SIM card interface lines, UART interface lines, and device control lines. These lines are routed to the respective elements of the Click board™
- Supports GSM/GPRS protocol stack.
- Supports GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-band frequency.
- On-board SMA connector as well as 3.5mm quadrupole earphone/microphone jack.
- SIM card socket integrated at the bottom side of the board.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Very compact design and affordable price.