eRIC Nitro is a small (2.5 x 5.5 cm or 1 x 2 inch) Arduino compatible module with an on-board low-power ISM-band radio module. The radio module can work stand-alone, it can be controlled by the MCU loaded with an Arduino-compatible bootloader or it can be controlled by a PC. Two pin-compatible radio modules are available: eRIC4 for 43 MHz and eRIC9 for 869/916 MHz.
Please note that the board does not include the eRIC radio module.
• LPRS eRIC module with a subset of eRIC signals brought out to user accessible pads on the PCB
• PCB form factor similar to Arduino Pro Mini
• Small size: 2.5 x 5.5 cm
• ATmega328 processor with Arduino bootloader with direct serial connection to eRIC module
• 8-MHz operation
• On-board 3.3-V regulator providing power to eRIC module and ATmega328 device
• Header for FTDI friend connector, to allow ATmega328 programming from Arduino IDE and also to provide serial communication interface
• Quickly deployable as a battery-powered low-power programmable RF node
• Total current consumption in low power mode <100 μA
• Open source, open hardware design