eRIC Nitro (150308-91)
eRIC Nitro is a small (2.5 x 5.5 cm or 1 x 2 inch) Arduino compatible module with an onboard low-power ISM-band radio module. The radio module can work stand-alone, it can be controlled by the MCU loaded with an Arduino-compatible bootloader, or it can be controlled by a PC. Two pin-compatible radio modules are available: eRIC4 for 43 MHz and eRIC9 for 869/916 MHz.
Please note that the board does not include the eRIC radio module.
- LPRS eRIC module with a subset of eRIC signals brought out to user accessible pads on the PCB
- PCB form factor similar to Arduino Pro Mini
- Small size: 2.5 x 5.5 cm
- ATmega328 processor with Arduino bootloader with a direct serial connection to eRIC module
- 8-MHz operation
- Onboard 3.3-V regulator providing power to eRIC module and ATmega328 device
- Header for FTDI friend connector, to allow ATmega328 programming from Arduino IDE and also to provide a serial communication interface
- Quickly deployable as a battery-powered low-power programmable RF node
- Total current consumption in low power mode <100 μA
- Open source, open hardware design