Elektor Magazine EN September/October 2017 (PDF)
• ESP32 for Power Users
• Getting Started with LoRa
WWAN communication with a pair of
• Small but Perfectly Formed: the Raspberry Pi Zero W
First steps for the newest arrival in the Pi family.
• Review: MiniPro TL866 Programmer
Versatile and affordable.
• REDEXPERT: Simulator for Inductive Components
For inductor dimensioning, selection and loss calculation.
• Join the Elektor Video Olympics
Frame it and win big!
• Muscle Control for Servo Motors
Arduino reads EMG signals.
• Jammer Alarm
Secondary device protects alarm systems against deliberate interference.
• 12-V LED Driver
Lights up the dark nights.
• GoNotify, a Flexible IoT Sensor Interface
Join the bubble.
Luminous efficiency booster.
• FPGA-DSP Board for Narrowband SDR
Part 2: transmission and RF front end.
• Creating iPhone and iPad Apps Made Easy
Control external devices using WiFi or BLE.
• Kinetic Sculpture
Where Art meets Science…
• Bluetooth Low Energy Remote Control
Your wish is your command.
• The TABULA Project
Capacitive detection of objects on a touchscreen.
• The I2C Bus
Part 3: components and troubleshooting.
• Marten Repeller
inaudible 90 dB.
• Levitating Lamps (and Other Objects)
A tutorial for experimenters.
• Impedance Analyzer
A long-lost friend, and so very helpful
Elektor GREEN and GOLD Members can download their digital edition here
Not a member yet? Click here