Bench-top SMD reflow oven for prototypes and small runs
• Quartz IR lamps in the bottom and top part of the oven allow preheating and a subsequent fast heat-up for optimum control of the soldering cycle.
• Ducted forced-air circulation to ensure an even temperature throughout the oven.
• Unlimited user-defined soldering profiles controlling temperature and time settings across 6 zones for optimum soldering quality.
• Profiles set up and stored on PC via easy-to-use eC-reflow-pilot software
• Micro-processor control on oven stores up to 5 profiles for convenient standalone operation.
• LCD display on machine with 3 buttons to select the profile, start and stop the process, open the drawer etc
• Drawer access for easy loading and unloading
• Large window on front for visual process-checking
• Drawer opens automatically after reflow to ensure fast cooling to minimise board stress
• A separate temperature sensor can be placed on the PCB to measure and display the temperature actually on the board for optimum control
• Insulated casing to minimise energy loss and ensure safe operation
• Compact footprint
|Solder types||Leaded and unleaded|
|Maximum PCB size||350 x 250 mm|
|Heating method||Quartz IR and ducted forced hot-air|
|Temperature range||Up to 288°C|
|Temperature control method||+/- 20°C boost function|
|PC link||USB port|
|Electrical requirements||230V AC – 50Hz|
|Power requirements||ca. 3000W|
|Dimensions||520 (d) x 620 (w) x 245 (h) mm|