DSO Coral (112A) is an upgraded model of DSO112 with re-designed schematic and PCB. Due to the new design this oscilloscope becomes more accurate and reliable. As high as 2 mV/div sensitivity and ultra low background noise made the device particularly useful for measuring weak signals. Up to 24 presets with customizable titles allow setups be retrieved in seconds. While keeping all performance of DSO112 this new model brings in the following improvements:
- Maximum sensitivity was increased to 2 mV/div (older version is 5 mV/div) with lower background noises.
- Fixed the vertical position mismatch problem found in the older model.
- Save/recall up to 24 parameter presets. This allows quick setup for frequently performed measurements.
- Preset titles can be customized for easy remembering and identifying.
- Expanded and improved on-screen measurement displays which include frequency, Vmax, Vmin, Vavr, Vpp, and Vrms.
- Added external trigger feature.
- Provided a two-way serial control interface which can output data/measurements and receive commands. This will make the device suitable for integration to customer applications.
- Replaced out-dated miniUSB connector with more popular microUSB connector.
- Enclosure strength enhanced.
- CE certified
- Number of Channel: 1
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 2MHz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Div - 20 V/Div
- Sensitivity error: <5%
- Resolution: 8-bit
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Maximum Input voltage: 50 Vpk
- Coupling: DC, AC, GND
- Voltage measurement cursors available
- Auto-measurement of Vavr and Vpp
- Max Real-time Sampling Rate: 5 Msps
- Timebase: 1 us/Div - 50 s/Div
- Record Length: 512 and 1024 variable
- Time measurement cursors available
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Types: Rising/falling edge
- Trigger Position: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 7/8 of buffer size
- Trigger Source: internal, external
- External trigger voltage range: 0 - 15 V
Test Signal Generator
- 7 frequencies from 1 Hz to 1 MHz selectable.
- Amplitude 3.3 V fixed
- Save captured waveform to EEPROM and recall after power outage
- Save/recall up to 24 presets
- Serial data/control interface
- USB firmware upgrade
- 2.4" color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution
- 3.7 V Li-ion battery/USB
- Supply Current: 300 mA @ 3.7 V(LCD backlight ON).
- Built-in charger
- Dimension: 80 x 70 x 18 mm
- Weight: 85 gram (not including cables)
Box Contents (11203A)
- 1x DSO112A (battery included)
- 1x Standard BNC probe
- 2x MCX-clip cables
- 1x USB cable
- Quick User Guide (English)
Downloads (Documents and Firmware)