Expand your creativity by building your own prototypes or take a hobby to exciting new levels. Design or personalize items that reflect your own individuality. Satisfy your desire to challenge your mind, while inspiring others to explore their version of 3D possibilities.
Our new 2 point assisted leveling will allow for fast and accurate calibration so you can start building on right away. Dremel Idea Builder 3D40 comes equipped with a pre-installed extruder, unlike other 3D printers that require you to install it yourself. All that while our expanded build plate is designed to fit objects up to 10x6x6.7" so you can create bigger projects.
• Extruder: Single extrusion
• Extruder temperature: Up to 230 °C
• Operating Interface: 3.5” full color IPS touch screen
• Maximum Build Volume: 255 mm x 155 mm x 170 mm
• Layer Thickness: 4 mil | 0.004 inches 100 microns | 0.10 mm
• SD Card: Up to 64 GB
• Internal Storage: 4 GB
• Weight: 16 kg
• Dimensions: Height 514 mm | Width 406 mm | Depth 403 mm
• ONLY builds Dremel PLA filaments
• Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Blodegradable/Renewable)
All polymers degrade with time. The following conditions ensure the material remains high quality:
• Do not unpack until filament is needed
• Store at room temperature: 16-29 °C
• Store in a dry environment
Dremel 3D40 comes with complimentary software. This application converts your 3D digital files into buildable model files.
• Print Studio Software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems Windows 7 or later
• Print Studio Software runs on Mac OS X 10.8 or later
A PC with the below minimum requirements will be required to run the Dremel Software.
• Processor: Multi-core processor, 2 GHz or faster per core
• System RAM: 2 GB
• Screen Resolution: 1024x768
• USB Port
• Video Graphics Card to support OpenGL 2.1 or later
• 3D40 input rating: 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz 0.8A - 1.8A
• Room Temperature: 16-29 °C
• Level workspace
• Dry workspace environment