Dragino LG02 Dual Channels LoRa IoT Gateway
LG02 offers many different ways to connect to the Internet such as WiFi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensors to the Internet.
It can also support the LoRaWAN protocol in a single frequency, and customized LoRa transmit protocol. The design of LG02 is using Linux to directly control two sx1276/sx1278 LoRa modules which let the LG02 to work in a full duplex mode and increase the communication efficiency.
LG02 can be used to provide a low-cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Except for LoRaWAN mode, LG02 can support multiple working modes such as Repeater mode, MQTT mode, TCP/IP Client mode and TCP/IP Server mode to fit the different requirement for IoT connection.
It is based on a sx1276 solution which provides a low cost for your IoT network connection. Compared to the price of a standard SX1301 LoRaWAN solution the LG02 is only of its 1/4 or less of the price. That makes the LG02 very suitable to set up small-scale LoRa network or use it to extend the coverage of the current LoRaWAN network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- The software can be upgraded via a network
- Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, 3G or 4G
- Failsafe design provides a robust system
- 2 x SX1276/SX1278 LoRa modules
- Full–duplex LoRa transceiver
- Two receive channels and one transmit channel
- Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private LoRa protocol
- Support up to 300 nodes
- Band available at different ranges: 433/868/915/920 Mhz
- Max range: 5~10 km. Density Area:>500m
- Wireless Alarm
- Security Systems Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- GPS tracker, etc
- LoRaWAN Repeater
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- LoRa Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- USB 2.0 host connector x 1
- USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1
- 2 x LoRa Interfaces