DIY Solder Station – Kit of Parts (180348-91)
DIY solder station (180348-91)
Kit of parts: PCB delivered with SMD mounted. All through-hole parts included to be soldered by customer
With this 20 W SMD soldering station, you can safely and comfortably mount tiny surface-mount parts on a printed circuit board. It uses RT tips from Weller that connect to the station through a convenient 3.5 mm jack plug.
The solder station is pretty easy to use, power it up and set a target temperature by turning the rotary encoder. Any value from 50 °C to 450 °C can be set. The target temperature is displayed together with the measured temperature of the solder tip.
If the rotary encoder is not operated for about 15 minutes, the solder station will enter its power-saving mode. Push the encoder button to wake it from slumber. Pushing the encoder button for ten seconds will also put the solder station to sleep.
Power supply needed: 12 V DC, 2 A (not included).
Kit of parts: PCB delivered with SMD mounted.
Through-hole parts included to be soldered by the customer:
- LCD1 = 0.96" 128x64 OLED LCD, 6-pin SPI interface
- K1 = 2-way terminal block, 5.08 mm pitch
- K3 = 3-way terminal block, 5.08 mm pitch
- K4 = 6-way 2x3 pin-header, vertical, 2.54 mm pitch
- 6-pin SIL pin-header, 0.1” pitch, for LCD1
- 6-way pin-header socket, 0.1” pitch, for LCD1
- ENC1 = Rotary encoder with pushbutton
- 180348-1 PCB with SMD parts mounted