The AxiCat is a high-performance, professional multipurpose USB-I2C/SPI/1-Wire/UART/GPIO interface adapter.
- Multipurpose I/O card with USB interface.
- For use with Linux PC, Windows PC, single board computers (SBCs).
- Powerful 12 MHz ATmega164A/324A/ 644A/1284 microcontroller.
- Selectable 3.3 V and 5 V I/O voltage levels.
- 17 bidirectional general-purpose I/O pins with programmable pull-up.
- 2 fully independent serial ports.
- SPI bus, master function, 4 slave select lines.
- I2C bus with pull-up resistors, master and slave function, support for repeated start, arbitration, clock stretching, device probing.
- 1-Wire bus, master function, strong pull-up control, accelerated enumeration and probing of 1-Wire slaves.
- Truly asynchronous design enables all interfaces to operate concurrently while executing I/O commands back-to-back avoiding inter-command delays.
- USB bus-powered.
- Support for USB remote wake-up.
- Can be used as general-purpose development board for Atmega164A/ 324A/644A/1284 microcontrollers.
- Integrated bootloader and accompany- ing software for Linux and Windows enable easy upgrading of firmware and development of own software.
- Four mounting holes.
- Prototyping of I2C slave functions.
- Educational platform for learning and teaching I2C.
- Allows you to connect Swiss Pi, PiWire+, and other boards to a PC.
- The AxiCat server program enables network and local access using an easy protocol.
- Use Python, PHP, C, C++, or other languages to program the card.
Link to AxiCat - Documents and Software: