Artificial Intelligence (E-book)
This e-book contains 23 special and exciting artificial intelligence machine-learning projects, for microcontroller and PC. Learn how to set up a neural network in a microcontroller, and how to make the network self-learning. Discover how you can breed robots, and how changing a fitness function results in a totally different behavior. Find out how a PC program exposes your weak spots in a game, and ruthlessly exploits them. Build a free-will robot, or have one clean your floor!
Example projects from the e-book:
- A microcontroller that learns what your favourite color is.
- A robot wandering about the house looking for someone to play with.
- A bred robot program that is incapable of crossing a black line.
- A microcontroller that learns how to play a game until You just can't win anymore.
- A PC that programs a microcontroller all by itself.
Complete with free software that you can download containing:
- All source code for the microcontroller.
- All sources of compiled PC programs (MS Windows).
- JAL programming language, with special editor and extension libraries.
- Robot breed program.
- Plus a support webpage with links, errata and FAQ.
Several artificial intelligence techniques are discussed and used in projects such as expert system, neural network, subsumption, emerging behavior, genetic algorithm, cellular automata and roulette brains. Every project has clear instructions and pictures so you can start immediately. Suggestions and literature links allow you to go way beyond the scope of the book. Even after you have built all the projects contained within, this e-book will remain a valuable reference guide to keep available on your PC. This is a unique text for anyone with an interest in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
|Author(s)||Bert van Dam|