Instead of melting plastic filament within a heated nozzle, DLP printers use liquid photopolymer resins.
The resin is cured by UV light projected through an LCD masking screen, which gives minute printing details.
The process is called Digital Light Processing.
On a DLP printer, the 3D objects are constructed top down, and printed upside down, layer by layer (Layer resolution: 25 ~ 100 µm). The whole image of every layer is projected on the transparent bottom of a tank filled with the resin. The solidified resin is progressively dragged up by a lifting platform before the next layer is projected.
With the resin liquid included in the shipment, you can convince yourself of the excellent print quality immediately after unpacking! Your ready-to-use Anycubic Photon DLP 3D printer and its integrated high-resolution 2K LCD Mask, you will achieve amazingly sharp details.
Get more details from quick video review by Elektor LABS
- Operating System: Anycubic Photon
- Touchscreen: 2.8" (7.1 cm)
- Slicer software: ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer
- Connection: USB
- Technology: DLP – LCD Shadow Masking
- Light-source: UV integrated light (wavelength 405 nm)
- XY DPI: 47 µm (2560*1440)
- Y-axis resolution: 1.25 µm
- Layer resolution: 25 ~ 100 µm
- Printing speed: 20 mm/h
- Rated Power: 40 W
With the built-in slicer, you can prepare your CAD data for 3D printing within minutes.
Its air filter system provides a healthy atmosphere.
- High-resolution 2K Masking LCD for accurate reproduction of details
- Full-color intelligent touch screen for real-time viewing of 3D printing status
- Stable offline plug-and-play 3D printing
- Innovative suspended platform structure for easy leveling:
- Insert a sheet of paper between the platform and the glass.
- Lower the platform step by step until the sheet of paper is about to be stuck against the glass.
- Take the platform one step up and remove the paper, leveling is done!
- 25 W UV LED with even light distribution and long durability sits in a stainless steel socket, equipped with an 80 x 80 mm heat sink.
- Built-in air cleaning system
Everything you need to start printing is included
- 1x Anycubic Photon DLP 3D Printer
- 1x Resin 250 g (green)
- 1x USB Flash Drive
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x Scraper
- 1x Toolkit
- 3x Rubber gloves
- 1x Mask
- 1x FEP Film