ADAU1701 Universal Audio DSP Board (130232-71)
Always wanted to start out with DSPs, but afraid of the SMD? Here’s the answer: Elektor’s all-DIY Universal Audio DSP Board! Based on the Analog Devices ADAU1701 DSP chip and drag-and-drop software, this board will ease your way to becoming a sound craftsman, guaranteed math-free.
• Analog Devices ADAU1701 DSP
• Sigma Studio 3.9 graphic oriented DSP support software (free)
• Examples for stereo chorus; short delay; state-variable filter
• Design your own sound effects
• Stereo audio input
• 4 DAC outputs
• 4 pots feeding into aux ADC inputs
• 8 GPIO pins
• I2C EEPROM for effects storage
• DSP chip preassembled on PCB
• Optional: DSP chip on 48-pin DIP carrier board (0.6 inch or 0.7 inch)
• Semi-kit available from Elektor (SMD presoldered PCB and TH parts)
• PCB fits Multicomp MCRM2015M case, Farnell # 1520399.
An Arduino Board (for example the Arduino Uno, 130320-91), the Elektor FT232R USB/Serial Bridge/BOB (110553-91) or a dedicated programmer is needed for programming the DSP.