Home › Advertising info US/CA
Advertising info US/CA
ELEKTOR AD INDEX DATES
|About the magazine|
Elektor is an independent monthly magazine that provides invaluable ideas and information about new, cutting-edge electronic designs and developments. It serves as a unique and comprehensive source of solutions and inspiration for electronics designers at enthusiast and professional levels.
The editorial content focuses on microcontroller systems, computer technology, audio and video technology, wireless data communications, opto electronics, and high-frequency technology and much more. The main emphasis is always on practical applications.
Elektor also gives extensive coverage to the most important tools for electronics design -- including design and simulation software, test and measurement equipment, laboratory power supplies, microcontrollers, and sensors.
There are also regular feature sections on trade and consumer shows, design tips, new developments and background information related to the electronics market.
Elektor has its own electronics design laboratory.
A reader survey conducted in October 2007 for the British English edition showed that:
- 90% of our readers save all their issues - your advertising in Elektor has a very long shelf life.
- 38% spend almost 2 hours reading the magazine and 40% spend over 2 hours - a direct reflection of the huge reader interest in the magazine content.
- 99% study the advertisements - your advertisement has a significant chance of being read and generating sales for your products.
- 48% are employed in either R&D or Production - the workplace of the Electronics Engineer.
- 50% work in organizations with over 100 employees - these are the companies that issue the largest purchases orders and contracts.
- 87% are involved in their company’s purchasing decision-making - a clear indication that our readers are highly qualified, professional, and ready to buy.
Strategic Media Marketing, Inc.
1187 Washington Street
Gloucester, MA 01930 USA
Media Pack USA - Canada
| || || |
News, tips, offers, videos and more. Take out a free membership to Elektor.POST. In your email inbox each Friday!
Enter your Email address:
Elektor Credits expire on January 1, 2014
Due to changes in Elektor’s online structure, the cost of article downloads can no longer be settled in Elektor Credits. Customers are advised to clear their balance before that date. Any credits left in customer accounts on January 1, 2014 are void. Read more...
Need to Stay Connected?
Before submitting questions, review our FAQ section!
Elektor App for Android
Check our Package Deals and save money! Discounts up to 19% now available!