Overview | Order now
A new, professional SMT reflow oven with unique features
The eC-reflow-mate is ideal for assembling prototypes and small production batches of PCBs with SMD components. This SMT oven has a very large heating compartment, which provides plenty of space for several PCBs. Two built-in sensors and IR lamps with nonlinear profiles, specially developed for this machine, help keep the temperature inside the entire oven compartment very uniform and constant.
An additional sensor can be connected separately to measure the surface temperature of a component or the PCB. The oven is supplied as standard with five preconfigured heating profiles, which can easily be adapted to your own wishes. The accompanying PC software allows you to monitor the temperature curves of all sensors precisely during the soldering process, and it enables you to modify existing temperature/time profiles or create new ones. This can be done very easily by using the mouse to movecorner points on the screen in order to adjust times and temperatures.
Click here to order the eC-Reflow-Mate for € 2495 (Approx. £ 2170 / US$ 3495)*
via our partner Eurocircuits.
* Excl. VAT and Shipping Charges
Free Download from Elektor 09/2011 (Article PDF):
eC-Reflow-Mate - A new, professional SMT reflow oven with unique features
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz only
- Power: 3500 W
- Weight: approx. 29 kg
- Dimensions: 620 × 245 × 520 mm (W × H × D)
- Heating method: Combined IR radiation and hot air
- Operation: Directly using menu buttons and LCD on oven
- Remotely using PC software and USB connection
- Menu languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Hungarian
- Temperature range: 25 to 300 °C
- Maximum PCB size: 350 × 250 mm
- Temperature sensors: 2 internal and 1 external (included)
- Optimal temperature distribution thanks to special IR lamps
- Drawer opens automatically at end of soldering process
- Glass front for easy viewing