Overview | Order now
Bench-top SMD reflow oven for prototypes and small runs
The eC-reflow-mate is ideal for assembling prototypes and small production batches of PCBs with SMD components. This SMT oven has a very large heating compartment, which provides plenty of space for several PCBs. Two built-in sensors and IR lamps with nonlinear profiles, specially developed for this machine, help keep the temperature inside the entire oven compartment very uniform and constant.
An additional sensor can be connected separately to measure the surface temperature of a component or the PCB. The oven is supplied as standard with five preconfigured heating profiles, which can easily be adapted to your own wishes. The accompanying PC software allows you to monitor the temperature curves of all sensors precisely during the soldering process, and it enables you to modify existing temperature/time profiles or create new ones. This can be done very easily by using the mouse to movecorner points on the screen in order to adjust times and temperatures.
Click here to order the eC-Reflow-Mate for € 2995 (Approx. £ 2517 / US$ 3980)*
via our partner Eurocircuits.
* Excl. VAT and Shipping Charges
· Quartz IR lamps in the bottom and top part of the oven allow preheating and a subsequent fast heat-up for optimum control of the soldering cycle.
· Ducted forced-air circulation to ensure an even temperature throughout the oven
· Unlimited user-defined soldering profiles controlling temperature and time settings across 6 zones for optimum soldering quality
· Profiles set up and stored on PC via easy-to-use eC-reflow-pilot software
· Micro-processor control on oven stores up to 5 profiles for convenient standalone operation.
· LCD display on machine with 3 buttons to select the profile, start and stop the process, open the drawer etc
· Drawer access for easy loading and unloading
· Large window on front for visual process-checking
· Drawer opens automatically after reflow to ensure fast cooling to minimise board stress
· A separate temperature sensor can be placed on the PCB to measure and display the temperature actually on the board for optimum control
· Insulated casing to minimise energy loss and ensure safe operation · Compact footprint
Leaded and unleaded
Maximum PCB size
350 x 250 mm
Quartz IR and ducted forced hot-air
Up to 288°C
Temperature control method
+/- 20°C boost function
230V AC – 50Hz
520 (d) x 620 (w) x 245 (h) mm
Free Download from Elektor 09/2011 (Article PDF):
eC-Reflow-Mate - A new, professional SMT reflow oven with unique features