Flowcode 5 is one of the world's most advanced graphical programming languages for microcontrollers (dsPIC & PIC24). The great advantage of Flowcode is that it allows those with little experience to create complex electronic and robotic systems. Flowcode is a powerful language that uses macros to facilitate the control of complex devices like 7-segment displays, motor controllers, and LCD displays. The use of macros allows students to control highly complex electronic devices without getting bogged down in understanding the programming involved. Flowcode is used in education as a means of introducing students to the concepts of programming. Flowcode is used in industry for rapid development and as a means of managing large projects.
- Microcontroller development software
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Fast and flexible
New features in version 5 include:
- New C code views and customization
- Simulation improvements
- Search and replace
- New variable types and features, constants and port variables
- Automatic project documentation
- New project explorer makes coding easier
- Implementation of code bookmarks for program niavigation
- Complete redesign of interrupts system allows developers access to more chip features
- Compilation errors and warnings navigate to icons
- Disable icons feature
- Improved annotations
- Improved links to support media
IMPORTANT: Limited function student/home version
The student/home version only supports the following features: LED, LCD, (Quad) 7-Segment, Switch, ADC, Keypad, Burglar alarm and Buggy.
Upgrade to Flowcode 5:
Click here if you have a student/home version of “Flowcode 4 for dsPIC/PIC24”.