This CD-ROM contains all editorial articles, with the exception of the news columns, published in Elektor Electronics Volume 2004. Using the supplied Acrobat Reader program, articles are presented in the same layout as originally found in the magazine. An extensive search machine is available to locate keywords in any article, including those contained on previous Annual CD-ROMs (if available). The installation program now allows Elektor year volume CD-ROMs you have available to be copied to hard disk, so you do not have to eject and insert your CDs when searching in another year volume. Simply follow the steps indicated with the program DiskMirror.
- Produce hard copy of PCB layouts at printer resolution
- Adapt PCB layouts using your favourite graphics program
- Zoom in / out on selected PCB areas
- Ideal companion for science projects, GCSE, etc.
- Export circuit diagrams and illustrations to other programs (ideal for science projects)
- HTML overview for MacOS and Linux users
TIP: Complete your collection of annual CD/DVDs.
Click here for more Elektor annual CD/DVDs