Are you running an infrared temperature?
Published in issue 410, February 2011
This thermometer measures at the same time both the ambient temperature and the temperature of any object placed within its ‘field of view’. And even though the ambient temperature range ‘only’ goes from −40 to +125 °C, the object temperature can be from −70 to +380 °C, and all with an accuracy of 0.5 °C and a measurement resolution of 0.02 °C.
* Infra-red detecting thermometer
* PIC16F876A microcontroller
* Four line × 20 character LCD display
* Displays ambient and object temperatures
* Stores minimum and maximum temperatures
* Runs off two 1.5 V cells
* Open-source software
Click below to download a PDF copy of this article from Elektor magazine.
Please note. In view of the complexity of international markets, Elektor cannot guarantee the availability of components for this project.