The 2.4 GHz Bandalyser
See what’s happening on the band
Published in issue 398, February 2010
The 2.4-GHz band is frequently used nowadays for wireless links between all sorts of devices. This often leads to problems with wireless local area network (WLAN) links when different networks close by operate on the same channel. With this handy portable scanner, you can quickly and easily see which frequencies are being used in your area and which channels you should avoid for your own wireless network links.
- Scans all 84 channels of the 2.4-GHz band approximately 20 times per second
- Displays the maximum value measured in each channel
- Each frequency channel can optionally be measured several times in succession
- The entire 2.4-GHz band can optionally be scanned several times in succession
- 3.3 V operating voltage, stabilised by a low-drop voltage regulator
- Serial port for future expansion
- Built-in transceiver module allows the unit to be used for other (wireless) applications
Click below to download a PDF copy of this article from Elektor magazine.
Please note. In view of the complexity of international markets, Elektor cannot guarantee the availability of components for this project.